1. How much time is spent? Upon arrival I will spend approx. 30-60 minutes with you.
2. How many people do I need? Available for 1 or more people.
3. How far will you travel? 40miles are less.
4. How much do you charge to travel? $1.50 per mile.
5. What do I need to supply? I come to you with my camera and notebook - gather all the information needed (medications, medical history, symptoms, etc). Upon returning to my office I will put together a report with my findings and recommendations and email the report to you.
6. How much do you charge? $350 (plus trip fee). Must be prepaid a month in advance.
Out-of-office Eyology Evaluations
On-Location Evaluation (Home Visit) - LOCAL
1. How much time is spent? 8 hours per day (I will start my day at 8am and stay until 6pm with an hour lunch break)
2. How many people do I need? There isn't a minimum but depending on the individuals I'm seeing and their individual needs typically I can see 8-9 people (10 is max per day) in that 8-hour time frame.
3. How far will you travel? Texas and beyond
4. How much do you charge to travel? $1.50 per mile if driving (trip mileage is calculated through MapQuest and must be prepaid). Flying is preferred if traveling over 6-hours.
5. What do I need to supply? I come to you with everything I need to conduct evaluations - all I need is a chair, a table and a plug for my laptops
6. How much do you charge? $1600 / per 8hr. day (plus trip fee). The $1,600 per day must be prepaid a month in advance.
Private-Party Evaluations & On-Location Evaluations (Out-of-Town):